The OptimusQA team’s extensive knowledge of QA and performance testing help us design, plan and manage performance testing projects of varying magnitudes.
Our expertise includes:
- load testing
- stress testing
- spike testing
- configuration testing
- isolation testing
- cloud testing
Purpose of Performance Testing
Performance testing can help in a number of situations including the following:
- Find bottlenecks in your systems.
- Compare two systems to determine which best suits your needs.
- Determine if a given system meets your performance requirements.
It provides both stability and responsiveness benefits that will assist end-user adoption and contribute to the success of a system.
Performance Test Automation
We are one of the few companies with demonstrable experience in performance test automation using industry standard tools.
There are a number of advantages to test automation that justify the upfront expense:
- Save time by completely eliminating repetitive tasks.
- Speed up development by allowing tests to run overnight.
- Improve test reliability by removing human error.
- Improve code early by beginning tests before creating a UI.
To learn more about OptimusQA’s performance testing abilities, check out the specially selected case studies to the right or use the form below for more information.